Saturday, June 28, 2008

my previous foreign trips

back in 1997,the country i was first visited was singapore then japan,where my neighbor,now an attache in the philippine embassy,was once working for the united nations command in camp zama.i even bought the first PS1 tape.a year later,i was visited america for the first time to visit my cousin kambal and visited disneyland and sea world.
three years later,i visited here again but this time,while my dad is in monterey,we visited san fransisco,washington D.C (with my dad and his classmates from NPS or naval posgraduate school in monterrey), and even new york where the twin towers were once stood,now vanished because of the september 11 tragedy i read on the newspaper.new york is a state near new jersey,where my another cousin,ate lang,lives.we went back to san fransisco but this time,to spend overnight at my uncle`s house in san jose before going to monterrey where dad is at that time..we went to los angeles to visit universal studios before we went back to our country because i have a tourist visa before switching to immigrant visa four years later.

BTW,i have a PS2 as well as my PS1, w/c is still in the philippines as well as my Gameboy advance dad bought for me and my brother when we were in san fransisco.

No comments: